Being compliant is important
Our content should follow all accessibility guidelines. Test your content to ensure just the same.
The client helps teachers, schools, and districts bring real-world skills to students by creating digital education and training products.
- Generate Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs) for the client’s products.
- Redesign and align the products and courses so that they are compliant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA and Section 508 standards.
SOLUTION BY QBS
- We tested and provided VPATs for 70+ Web courses.
- We identified all the accessibility issues for making courses Level AA compliant and provided Accessibility Conformance Reports (ACRs).
- We tested courses on various environments, including Chromebook, iPad, IOS, Mac, and Android.
- QBS ensured effective implementation of recommendations to fix bugs.
- We categorized each bug as per severity, provided summary, included detailed descriptions having steps to reproduce, expected and actual result and screen recordings in JIRA.